Express Zenith


Instant Call Back

Free Visit Site


Unmatched Price

Invest Mango

Register here and Avail the Best Offers!!



11th Floor, Plot no 6, Magnus Tower, Sector 73, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307 UPRERAAGT12212

Express Zenith

Sector 77 Noida

Rera Detail
Phase Status Rera Number
Phase 1 Registered UPRERAPRJ3393

94.32 Lakh - 1.27 Cr

project details

Before we complete the project review, let us look at the major details of Express Zenith Sector 77 Noida.

Project Area
6 Acres

1310 Sq.ft. - 1765 Sq.ft.

Project Units
710 Flats

Launch Date
January 2013

Possession Date
December 2017

Total Towers
6 Towers

Total Floors
19 Floors

Project Status
Ready to Move

Property Type


RERA Number.

Why to choose Express Zenith ?

Express Zenith    USP Pollution free environment with 75% green/open area
Express Zenith USP Properties with 100% power backup available
Express Zenith USP 2 minutes from Sector 76 Metro Station
Express Zenith USP 3 open side properties, luxurious properties
Express Zenith USP 5.0% price appreciation in the last 1 year
Express Zenith USP Good investment opportunity

Know About Express Zenith

Click on thebutton to download Express Zenith brochure.

Read More

Express Zenith Floor Plan

Express Zenith floor plan has different types of units that you can choose from as per your preference & budget.

Express Zenith Price List

The Price List of Express Zenith for the Residential Project is mentioned below.

Configurations Size Price
2 BHK Apartment + 2 Toilets + Study 1310 Sq.ft. 94.32 Lakh
3 BHK Apartment + 2 Toilets 1470 Sq.ft. 1.06 Cr
3 BHK Apartment + 3 Toilets 1615 Sq.ft. 1.16 Cr
3 BHK Apartment + 3 Toilets 1695 Sq.ft. 1.22 Cr
3 BHK Apartment + 4 Toilets + Study 1765 Sq.ft. 1.27 Cr

Express Zenith Payment Plan

Express Zenith has best payment plan that are designed to provide flexibility and convenience to homebuyers.

Upon Booking 15 %
Within 45 days of Booking 80% + PLCs+Parking(if any)
At the time of offer of Possession 5 % +IFM+other Charges
Stages % of Payment
Upon Booking 15 %
Within 1 Month of Booking 5%
Within 2 Months of Booking 5%
Within 3 Months of Booking 5%
Within 4 Months of Booking 5%
Within 5 Months of Booking 5%
Within 6 Months of Booking 5 %PLCs +Parking (if any)
Within 7 Months of Booking 5 %
Within 8 Months of Booking 5 %
Within 9 Months of Booking 5 %
Within 10 Months of Booking 5 %
Within 11 Months of Booking 5 %
Within 12 Months of Booking 5 %
At the time of offer of Possession 25%+IFMS+Lease Rent + other Charges
Stage 5% of payment
Upon Booing 20%
Within 6 Months of Booking 40%
At the time of offer of Possession 40% IFMS +Lease Rent +Other Charges

Express Zenith Amenities

The Amenities of Express Zenith for the Residential Project is mentioned below.


  • Gymnasium Gymnasium
  • Swimming Pool Swimming Pool
  • Kids Pool Kids Pool
  • Badminton Court Badminton Court
  •  Tennis Court Tennis Court
  • Squash Court Squash Court
  •  Basket Ball Basket Ball
  • Yoga Areas Yoga Areas
  •  Jogging Cycle Track Jogging Cycle Track
  •  Table Tennis Table Tennis


  •  Power Backup Power Backup
  • 24x7 Water Supply 24x7 Water Supply
  • Lift Lift


  • 24x7 Security 24x7 Security
  • CCTV Video Surveillance CCTV Video Surveillance
  • Fire Fighting Systems Fire Fighting Systems
  • Intercom Facility Intercom Facility


  •  Sauna Sauna
  • Party Hall Party Hall
  • Indoor Games Indoor Games
  • Spa Spa
  • Jacuzzi Jacuzzi
  •  Cards Room Cards Room
  • Amphitheater Amphitheater


  • Rain Water Harvesting Rain Water Harvesting
  •  Sewage Treatment Plant Sewage Treatment Plant
  • Eco Friendly Eco Friendly
  •  Large Green Area Large Green Area


Video of Express Zenith will come soon. Till then Check out our channel to explore different properties that can be your dream home. Join our community and become a part of the IM Family!

Express Zenith video

Express Zenith Location map

Express Zenith is Sector 77 Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301. The location is easily accessible from all major highways and has good connectivity to nearby areas.

Express Zenith Site Plan

If we talk about the Express Zenith Site Plan, it spreads over 6 acres of area. In fact, it has a 70% Green landscape and the rest 30% will be used for Construction as according to sustainable lifestyle living.

Express Zenith Site Plan

About Express Builders

Express Builderslogo


Express Group has a legacy that needs no introduction in the Real Estate Industry. The renowned Director Sh. J.B. Goel founded Express Builders to bring . . .

read more

Contact Details

Express Zenith
Address: Plot No. 2/A, Sector 77, Noida Uttar Pradesh, 201301
Phone: +91- 7428-189-189
Book Your Site Visit Click Here

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

6 Acres

Plot No. 2/A, Sector 77, Noida Uttar Pradesh, 201301


You can easily download Express Zenith brochure from our website.

94.32 Lakh

Similar Projects

Connect to Our Expert