facebook

Nirala Estate Phase 4

call_back

Instant Call Back

Free Visit Site

offer

Unmatched Price

Invest Mango

Register here and Avail the Best Offers!!


x

info@investmango.com

11th Floor, Plot no 6, Magnus Tower, Sector 73, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307 UPRERAAGT12212

Nirala Estate Phase 4

Greater Noida West

Rera Detail
Phase Status Rera Number
Phase 1 Registered UPRERAPRJ617209

67.66 Lakh - 1.18 Cr


project details

Before we complete the project review, let us look at the major details of Nirala Estate Phase 4 Greater Noida West.

Project Area
13 Acres

Sizes
995 Sq.ft. - 1897 Sq.ft.

Project Units
570 Flats

Launch Date
Oct, 2018

Possession Date
Dec, 2026

Total Towers
5 Towers

Total Floors
24 Floors

Project Status
Under Construction

Property Type
Residential

Configurations
2BHK, 3BHK

RERA Number.
UPRERAPRJ617209

Why to choose Nirala Estate Phase 4 ?

Nirala Estate Phase 4    USP Most of the flats are three sides open with spacious living
Nirala Estate Phase 4 USP 25 towers with double height grand entrance lobby and double park
Nirala Estate Phase 4 USP Premium residential project surrounded by lavish green landscape
Nirala Estate Phase 4 USP Entrance Water Features with Portals
Nirala Estate Phase 4 USP High-speed passenger elevators
Nirala Estate Phase 4 USP Open Air Theaternirala-estate-phase-4-techzone-4-greater-noida-west

Know About Nirala Estate Phase 4

Nirala Estate Phase 4 Greater Noida West is one of the new projects of Nirala Estate. For the convenience of the residents, one has options of facilities matched with the changing lifestyle in ones' life. Currently, the 2/3 bhk flat in Nirala Estate Phase-4 is an under-construction one which is one of its kind- one will feel it for sure.

The upcoming society has all the advanced level facilities to match up with the latest needs of one's lifestyle. The location ( Phase-4, Greater Noida West) is the center and it will be easy to travel to any location for the residents. Understanding the comforts of the people, the Developer has bought the best option in Greater Noida West with the motto to provide homes to millions.

Click on thebutton to download Nirala Estate Phase 4 brochure.

Read More

Nirala Estate Phase 4 Floor Plan

Nirala Estate Phase 4 floor plan has different types of units that you can choose from as per your preference & budget.

Nirala Estate Phase 4 Price List

The Price List of Nirala Estate Phase 4 for the Residential Project is mentioned below.

Configurations Size Price
2 BHK Apartment + 2 Toilet 995 Sq.ft. 67.66 Lakh
3 BHK Apartment + 2 Toilet 1225 Sq.ft. 75.95 Lakh
3 BHK Apartment + 2 Toilets 1250 Sq.ft. 77.5 Lakh
3 BHK Apartment + 2 Toilet 1270 Sq.ft. 82.55 Lakh
3 BHK Apartment + 2 Toilet 1385 Sq.ft. 85.87 Lakh
3 BHK Apartment + 2 Toilet 1535 Sq.ft. 95.17 Lakh
3 BHK Apartment + 3 Toilet 1645 Sq.ft. 1.02 Cr
3 BHK Apartment + 4 Toilet 1897 Sq.ft. 1.18 Cr

Nirala Estate Phase 4 Payment Plan

Nirala Estate Phase 4 payment plan makes it easy for buyers to purchase flats in this housing project. The payment plan has been divided into the following.

At the time of Booking 10%
Within 30 Days From Booking 10%
On casting of 3rd Floor Roof 10%
On casting of 6th Floor Roof 10%
On casting of 9th Floor Roof 10%
On casting of 12th Floor Roof 10%
On casting of 16thFloor Roof 10%
On casting of 20th Floor Roof 10%
On casting of 23th Floor Roof 10%
On Completion of Structure 10%
On Offer of Possession 10%

Nirala Estate Phase 4 Amenities

The Amenities of Nirala Estate Phase 4 for the Residential Project is mentioned below.

VIDEO PRESENTATION OF Nirala Estate Phase 4

Video of Nirala Estate Phase 4 will come soon. Till then Check out our channel to explore different properties that can be your dream home. Join our community and become a part of the IM Family!

Nirala Estate Phase 4 video

Nirala Estate Phase 4 Location map

Nirala Estate Phase 4 Site Plan

If we talk about the Nirala Estate Site Plan, it spreads over 13 acres of area. In fact, it has a 70% Green landscape and the rest 30% will be used for Construction as according to Sustainable Lifestyle Living.

Nirala Estate Phase 4 Site Plan

About Nirala India Parivar

Nirala India Parivarlogo

ESTABLISHED IN - 1996
TOTAL PROJECTS - 6+


Nirala India Parivar entered the industry in 1996, the reputed Real Estate Developer has set new benchmarks in this sector. Also, it has gained a leadin . . .

read more

Contact Details

Nirala Estate Phase 4
Address: Greater Noida West
Phone: +91- 8595-189-189
Book Your Site Visit Click Here

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

13 Acres

Greater Noida West

5

You can easily download Nirala Estate Phase 4 brochure from our website.

67.66 Lakh

Similar Projects

Connect to Our Expert