Cleo County


Instant Call Back

Free Visit Site


Unmatched Price

Invest Mango

Register here and Avail the Best Offers!!



11th Floor, Plot no 6, Magnus Tower, Sector 73, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307 UPRERAAGT12212

Cleo County

Sector 121, Noida

Rera Detail
Phase Status Rera Number
Phase 1 Registered UPRERAPRJ2437

2.31 Cr - 3.99 Cr

project details

Before we complete the project review, let us look at the major details of Cleo County Sector 121, Noida.

Project Area
24 Area

1539 Sq.ft. - 2659 Sq.ft.

Project Units
2600 Flats

Launch Date

Possession Date
June 2023

Total Towers
24 Towers

Total Floors
28 Floors

Project Status
Ready to move

Property Type


RERA Number.

Why to choose Cleo County ?

Cleo County    USP Resort Style Living
Cleo County USP Golf carts for ferrying
Cleo County USP Grand Double Height Lobby
Cleo County USP Use of Solar Panels
Cleo County USP Earthquake resistant Structure
Cleo County USP Hi-tech security with touch panel system

Know About Cleo County

Click on thebutton to download Cleo County brochure.

Read More

Cleo County Floor Plan

Cleo County floor plan has different types of units that you can choose from as per your preference & budget.

Cleo County Price List

The Price List of Cleo County for the Residential Project is mentioned below.

Configurations Size Price
3 BHK Apartment + 3 Toilets 1539 Sq.ft. 2.31 Cr
3 BHK Apartment + U 1772 Sq.ft. 2.66 Cr
4 BHK Apartment + 5 Toilets + PUJA + U 2659 Sq.ft. 3.99 Cr

Cleo County Payment Plan

Cleo County Payment Plan makes it easy for buyers to purchase flats in this housing project. The payment plan has been divided into the following.

Booking amount 10%
Within 30 Days of Booking 85%
On Offer of Possession 5%

Cleo County Amenities

The Amenities of Cleo County for the Residential Project is mentioned below.


  • Gymnasium Gymnasium
  • Swimming Pool Swimming Pool
  • Kids Pool Kids Pool
  •  Tennis Court Tennis Court
  • Squash Court Squash Court
  •  Basket Ball Basket Ball
  •  Jogging Cycle Track Jogging Cycle Track
  •  Table Tennis Table Tennis


  •  Power Backup Power Backup
  • Treated Water Supply Treated Water Supply
  • 24x7 Water Supply 24x7 Water Supply
  • High Speed Elevators High Speed Elevators
  • Lift Lift


  • 24x7 Security 24x7 Security
  • CCTV Video Surveillance CCTV Video Surveillance
  • Emergency Rescue Alarms Emergency Rescue Alarms
  •  Burglar Alarm Burglar Alarm
  • Intercom Facility Intercom Facility


  •  Sauna Sauna
  • Party Hall Party Hall
  • Jacuzzi Jacuzzi


  • Eco Friendly Eco Friendly


Video of Cleo County Sector 121, Noida will come soon. Till then Check out our channel to explore different properties that can be your dream home. Join our community and become a part of the IM Family!

Cleo County video

Cleo County Location map

Cleo County is located in Sector 121, Noida. The location is easily accessible from all major highways and has good connectivity to nearby areas.

Cleo County Site Plan

If we talk about the Cleo County Site Plan, it spreads over 24 acres of area. In fact, it has a 70% Green landscape and the rest 30% will be used for Construction as according to sustainable lifestyle living.

Cleo County Site Plan

About ABA Corp

ABA Corplogo


ABA Corp wants you to stay at home and love the breeze instead of going anywhere else. It is one of the Leading Real Estate Developers in Delhi/NCR. Est . . .

read more

Contact Details

Cleo County
Address: Sector 121, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Phone: +91- 8595-189-189
Book Your Site Visit Click Here

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Resort Style Living Golf carts for ferrying Grand Double Height Lobby

The project is located at Sector-121, Noida Extension.

Similar Projects

Connect to Our Expert