Godrej Park Lane


Instant Call Back

Free Visit Site


Unmatched Price

Invest Mango

Register here and Avail the Best Offers!!



11th Floor, Plot no 6, Magnus Tower, Sector 73, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307 UPRERAAGT12212

Godrej Park Lane

Sector 27 Greater Noida

Rera Detail
Phase Status Rera Number
Phase 1 Registered UPRERAPRJ16697

1.85 Cr - 2.25 Cr

project details

Before we complete the project review, let us look at the major details of Godrej Park Lane Sector 27 Greater Noida.

Project Area
3.85 Acres

1851 Sq.ft. - 2251 Sq.ft.

Project Units
114 Flats

Launch Date
September 2018

Possession Date
June 2023

Total Towers
4 Towers

Total Floors
7 Floors

Project Status
Ready To Move

Property Type


RERA Number.

Why to choose Godrej Park Lane ?

Godrej Park Lane    USP Golf-side Lifestyle Indulgences
Godrej Park Lane USP Curated Landscaped View from Every Apartment
Godrej Park Lane USP Golf facing low rise residences
Godrej Park Lane USP Noida Expressway - 5.5 km
Godrej Park Lane USP 3 Side Open Residences
Godrej Park Lane USP 9-hole Golf Course

Know About Godrej Park Lane

Click on thebutton to download Godrej Park Lane brochure.

Read More

Godrej Park Lane Floor Plan

Godrej Golf Links Park Lane floor plan has different types of units that you can choose from as per your preference & budget.

Godrej Park Lane Price List

The Price List of Godrej Golf Links Park Lane for the Residential Project is mentioned below.

Configurations Size Price
3 BHK Apartment + 3 Toilets 1851 Sq.ft. 1.85 Cr
4 BHK Apartment + 4 Toilets 2251 Sq.ft. 2.25 Cr

Godrej Park Lane Amenities

The Amenities of Godrej Golf Links Park Lane for the Residential Project is mentioned below.


  • Gymnasium Gymnasium
  • Swimming Pool Swimming Pool
  • Kids Pool Kids Pool
  • Badminton Court Badminton Court
  •  Tennis Court Tennis Court
  •  Golf Course Golf Course
  • Squash Court Squash Court
  •  Basket Ball Basket Ball
  • Yoga Areas Yoga Areas
  •  Jogging Cycle Track Jogging Cycle Track
  •  Table Tennis Table Tennis


  •  Power Backup Power Backup
  • Treated Water Supply Treated Water Supply
  • 24x7 Water Supply 24x7 Water Supply
  • Restaurant Restaurant
  • Attached Market Attached Market
  • Lift Lift


  • 24x7 Security 24x7 Security
  • CCTV Video Surveillance CCTV Video Surveillance
  • Video Phone Video Phone


  • Indoor Games Indoor Games
  • Spa Spa
  •  Reading Room Library Reading Room Library
  • Food Court Food Court


  • Eco Friendly Eco Friendly
  •  Large Green Area Large Green Area
  • Normal Park Central Green Normal Park Central Green


Video of Godrej Golf Links Park Lane Sector 27 Greater Noida will come soon. Till then Check out our channel to explore different properties that can be your dream home. Join our community and become a part of the IM Family!

Godrej Park Lane video

Godrej Park Lane Location map

Godrej Golf Links Park Lane is located in Sector 27 Greater Noida. The location is easily accessible from all major highways and has good connectivity to nearby areas.

Godrej Park Lane Site Plan

If we talk about the Godrej Golf Links Park Lane Site Plan, it spreads over 3.85 acres of area. In fact, it has a 70% Green landscape and the rest 30% will be used for Construction as according to sustainable lifestyle living.

Godrej Park Lane Site Plan

About Godrej Properties Limited

Godrej Properties Limitedlogo


Every Godrej Properties project combines the company's dedication to cutting-edge design and technology as established in the year 1988. The company's e . . .

read more

Contact Details

Godrej Park Lane
Address: Sector 27, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310, India.
Phone: +91- 7428-189-189
Book Your Site Visit Click Here

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

3.85 Acres

Sector 27, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310, India.


You can easily download Godrej Park Lane brochure from our website.

1.85 Cr

Similar Projects

Connect to Our Expert