Trehan IRIS Broadway


Instant Call Back

Free Visit Site


Unmatched Price

Invest Mango

Register here and Avail the Best Offers!!



11th Floor, Plot no 6, Magnus Tower, Sector 73, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307 UPRERAAGT12212

Trehan IRIS Broadway

Sector 85 Gurugram

Rera Detail
Phase Status Rera Number
Available On

44 Lakh - 66 Lakh

Project Details

Before we complete the project review, let us look at the major details of IRIS BroadWay Sector 85 & 86, Gurugram.

Project Area
2.8 Acres

200 Sq.ft. - 300 Sq.ft.

Project Units
64 Shops

Launch Date
Jan, 2012

Possession Date
Dec, 2019

Total Towers
2 Towers

Total Floors
5 Floors

Project Status
Ready to Move

Property Type


RERA Number.
HRERA- 412/207/823

Why to choose Trehan IRIS Broadway ?

Trehan IRIS BroadwayUSP Soho suites with a kitchenette with an extended balcony.
Trehan IRIS Broadway USP Service floor available for BOH- Back Of House
Trehan IRIS Broadway USP A place for Everything
Trehan IRIS Broadway USP Separate Entry and Exit points.
Trehan IRIS Broadway USP Lifestyle of Quality and Substance
Trehan IRIS Broadway USP Easy connectivity to all the Major Locations.

Know About Trehan IRIS Broadway

IRIS Broadway sector-85 Gurugram is one of the most iconic projects of the Trehan Home Developers. For this new launch under-construction commercial project, many top-notch brands have come together to raise the bar of Quality and Commitment.

With an already established and aspirational ecosystem of more than 3 lakh people residing in the immediate catchment, Iris Broadway Gurgaon is the most sought-after neighborhood shopping center.

The commercial property in Noida extension is one of its kind - like the location has all the civic amenities nearby for the investors to get the maximum footfall at the mall retail shop in Gurgaon.

The Upcoming commercial project at Gurgaon has many listed outlets to invest in at Trehan IRIS Broadway Mall. The Commercial project in sector 85 Gurgaon offers a luxury lifestyle for the most sought-after shopping center.


About RERA: The Real Estate Regulations Act, or RERA, was introduced in 2016 to safeguard home buyer interests. RERA's main goal is to protect the buyers from fraud made by the builders.

Since the society is registered with the RERA online portal, it includes details of the project. Trehan IRIS Broadway RERA Registration number is HRERA- 412/207/823.


A site Layout is also known as a 'site layout' it is a form of drawing used by architects, landscape architects, and engineers to represent the desired conditions for a specific area, usually a parcel of land that is to be altered.

If we talk about the Trehan IRIS Broadway layout, it spreads over 2 acres of area. In fact, it has 70% Green landscape and its remaining 30% will be used for Construction according to Sustainable Lifestyle Living.


A property's Features and Amenities are the characteristics that promote its appeal to potential buyers or investors. The best commercial project to invest in the sector- 85 Gurgaon are in detail like:

  • Gym & Spa Centre on terrace.
  • Hotel Suites at Iris Broadway Mall for holding 'important meetings' to throw some party.
  • Like, the Soho suites present at Trehan IRIS Broadway, Gurgaon are fully furnished units with an extended balcony.
  • Multiplex, Retail Shops, Food Court, Restaurants, and many more are available at the Trehan IRIS Broadway Gurugram.
  • Low-maintenance cost.
  • Banquet space of 4500 sq. ft to hold any type of event.
  • Luxurious and satisfying lifestyle is 'right here' at Trehan IRIS Broadway sector 85 Gurgaon.
  • Iris Broadway Commercial Project is the only mall in the area with a 1000 ft. frontage.
  • Service floor available for BOH in the upcoming commercial project at Gurgaon.
  • Separate Entry and Exit points.
  • Gurgaon sector-85 is a well-known landmark for having fun and enjoying shopping with panoramic views of the atrium (hall) and the mall houses a roof terrace with a garden too.


The location is excellent for individuals and families too, who wish to invest in the retail shop in Gurgaon. The project is strategically located for people to have fun and experience lavish lifestyles. Sector-85 Gurgaon is near several schools, colleges, hospitals, recreation places, parks, entertainment centers, and all other facilities.

  • NH 248A - 13 mins drive
  • Proposed Metro Line - very soon
  • Aarvy Healthcare Hospital - 5 mins drive
  • Fortis Hospital - 10 mins drive
  • Gaming Zone
  • Multiplex
  • K. R. Mangalam School
  • Pathway School
  • Guru Dronacharya School


Lobbies & Landscape
  • Combination of stone and painted surfaces
  • With a richly landscaped central plaza with no time, it will become the best commercial project in sector - 85 Gurgaon.
  • There is a big Pedestrian plaza with seating arrangements and food kiosks
Know about Retail Shops
  • Retail Shops for the investors
  • New Social Meeting Place with Open Galleries view
  • All retail units have an arcade.
  • Lighting: Tube Light / Ceiling Mounted LED Light Fixture
Security Safety Provisions
  • CCTV Surveillance
  • Tight Security
  • Real-time Monitoring
  • Wet Riser/ Hose: Provided as per norms at the Trehan IRIS Broadway Gurugram
Flooring & Ceiling
  • Granite Flooring of the commercial project based of (Shivakashi Gold / Sadarali / Black / Steel Grey / Equivalent) / Tile flooring)
  • 6 Independent entry/exit points
  • Staircase Granite Flooring (Shivakashi Gold / Sadarali / Black / Steel Grey / Anti-skid Tile / Equivalent)
  • Exposed RCC with running Service Area/ Gypsum Ceiling/ Grid Ceiling


Current Status: Under Construction

Starting in December 2019 some of the tower's possessions will be provided. And the rest of the towers will be delivered by June 2020.


To get a thorough overview of this new commercial project, kindly, download the IRIS Broadway Gurgaon Brochure. It contains comprehensive information that provides services like

  • Amenities
  • Features
  • Benefits
  • Utility
  • Payment plan options, and much more.

Click on the button to download Trehan IRIS Broadway brochure.

Read More

Trehan IRIS Broadway Floor Plan

Trehan IRIS Broadway Floor Plan has varying units of 200 Sq.ft. - 300 Sq.ft. Available for investors and home buyers. Read below mentioned configurations with proper details.

Trehan IRIS Broadway Price List

The price List of Trehan IRIS Broadway for the Commercial Project is mentioned below.

Configurations Size Price
Shop 200 Sq.ft. 44 Lakh
Shop 300 Sq.ft. 66 Lakh

Trehan IRIS Broadway Payment Plan

IRIS BroadWay Payment Plan makes it easy for buyers to purchase Shops in this project. The payment plan has been divided into the following.

On Booking 10%
With in 60 Days 30%
On Ground Floor Slab 20%
On Super Structure (Retail Ph1) 20%
On offer of Possession 20%

Trehan IRIS Broadway Amenities

The Amenities of IRIS BroadWay for the Commercial Project is mentioned below.


  • High Speed Escalators High Speed Escalators
  • Restaurant Restaurant
  • Lift Lift


  • 24x7 Security 24x7 Security
  • CCTV Video Surveillance CCTV Video Surveillance
  • Emergency Rescue Alarms Emergency Rescue Alarms
  •  Entertainment Zone Entertainment Zone
  •  Burglar Alarm Burglar Alarm
  • Intercom Facility Intercom Facility


  • Multi Brand Retail Multi Brand Retail
  • Cafe Coffee Bar Cafe Coffee Bar
  • Food Court Food Court


  • Rain Water Harvesting Rain Water Harvesting


Below we have shared the video of IRIS Broadway Sector 85 Gurugram. Also, you can see our other property-related videos on our Youtube channel.

Trehan IRIS Broadway Location map

Trehan IRIS Broadway is located in Sector 85 Gurugram. The location is easily accessible from all major highways and has good connectivity to nearby areas.

Trehan IRIS Broadway Site Plan

If we talk about Trehan IRIS Broadway Site Plan it spreads over an area of 2 acres. The project has 70% green landscape, and the remaining 30% will be used for construction according to Sustainable Lifestyle Living.

Trehan IRIS Broadway Site Plan

About Trehan Iris

Trehan Iris logo


After entering the real estate industry in 1989 as a proprietor, Trehan Home Developers Private Limited (THD) was incorporated by Mr. Harsh Trehan in 200 . . .

read more

Contact Details

Trehan IRIS Broadway
Address: Main Sohna Road, Sector 85, Gurugram, Haryana 122004
Phone: +91- 7428-189-189
Book Your Site Visit Click Here

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

  • Service floor available for BOH- Back Of House
  • Surrounded with all the civic amenities-schools, colleges, banks, etc.
  • Easy connectivity to all the major locations
  • The project is located in sector-85 Gurgaon.

    IRIS Broadway Gurgaon RERA Number is HRERA- 412/207/823 .

    The IRIS Broadway Gurgaon project is spread over 2 acres of area.

    IRIS Broadway Gurgaon was launched in February 2023

    5 Floors are there in the project.

    The project IRIS Broadway Gurgaon is an already commercial project.

    It's a Commercial Property.

    You can download it from the website.

    Similar Projects

    Connect to Our Expert